Assisted Living | Group Home
Behavioral Health | Correctional Facilities
Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota has a local team of dedicated professionals committed to providing excellent customer care. Our team consists of pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians, billing experts, data entry specialists, nurse account managers and delivery drivers. We provide a comprehensive suite of offerings that benefit our care-providing customers and their residents.
Some of these services include:
- 24/7 on-call services with access to one of our local pharmacists
- Specialized single- and multi-dose medication packaging options
- Interface for all Electronic Medications Administration Records (EMARs)
- Up-to-date Medication Administration Records (MARs)
- Resident medication reviews from our in-house pharmacist consultants
- Advanced compounding services, including morphine and Ativan solutabs, to support your residents receiving hospice services
- Web access to resident medication information and delivery status through WebConnect
- Ability to create antibiotic, antipsychotic, and psychotropic facility reports on demand for any time period through WebConnect
- Itemized invoices and local dedicated billing team
- Significant reporting capabilities such as: cost recaps by patient, by drug, by wing, by floor etc.
- Specialized equipment, selected by you, such as card storage bins and med carts
- Broad range of training and educational opportunities from our team of nurses and account managers.
- Immunization clinics for Flu and COVID-19
- Free delivery
We offer multiple customizable packaging options, including blister cards, single- or multi-dose strip packs, and bottles.
Guardian nationally is a group of 38 local, independently owned long-term care pharmacies located across 27 states. Our group affords us tremendous buying power, lowering your medication costs. We share industry knowledge, such as state survey experiences, and, in turn, pass that learning on to you.
We use the DocuTrack paperless software system in our pharmacy. Removing paper from the pharmacy creates a more productive workflow and helps us deliver superior customer service. All documents are easily accessible to all staff members, reducing the time required to pull documentation for patients, doctors and facilities.
Thank you for your business and your consideration. We are, and would be, honored to serve you.
Guardian Pharmacy is a supporting member of MN-DONA, Leading Age Minnesota and Care Providers of Minnesota. Guardian is a gold partner of the American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR), a national, nonprofit trade association representing more than 1,600 private community providers of services to people with disabilities.