Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota has a local team of dedicated professionals committed to providing excellent resident care to our skilled nursing home customers. Our team of pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians, billing experts, data-entry specialists, nurse account managers and delivery drivers all recognize that we exist to serve you and to make your partnership with our pharmacy successful. We provide a comprehensive range of services that benefit your facility, staff and residents.
Some of these services include:
- 24/7 on-call services with access to one of our local pharmacists
- Specialized single- and multi-dose packaging options
- Interface options for all Electronic Medication Administration Records (EMARs)
- Up-to-date Medication Administration Records (MARs)
- Infusion (IV) services with all treatment regimens closely monitored by experienced infusion pharmacists
- Emergency Kits (including separate IV E-kit)
- Expert consulting services from our in-house consulting team
- First dose remote dispensing machines
- Medication Cart programs – you choose what works best for your facility
- Web access to resident medication information and delivery status through WebConnect
- Ability to create antibiotic, antipsychotic, and psychotropic facility reports on demand for any time period through WebConnect
- Timely medication return processing
- Itemized invoices and local dedicated billing team
- Significant reporting capabilities such as: cost recaps by patient, by drug, by wing, by floor etc.
- Broad range of training opportunities and educational sessions from our team of account managers and consultant pharmacists
- Free Delivery
We offer multiple customizable packaging options, including blister cards, single- or multi-dose strips, and bottles.
Guardian nationally is a group of 38 local, independently owned long-term care pharmacies located across 27 states. Our group affords us tremendous buying power, lowering your medication costs. We share industry knowledge, such as state survey experiences, and, in turn, pass that learning on to you.
We use the DocuTrack paperless software system in our pharmacy. Removing paper from the pharmacy creates a more productive workflow and helps us deliver superior customer service. All documents are easily accessible to all staff members, reducing the time required to pull documentation for patients, doctors and facilities.
Thank you for your business and your consideration. We are, and would be, honored to serve you.
Guardian Pharmacy is a supporting member of MN-DONA, Leading Age Minnesota, and Care Providers of Minnesota.