Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota has a local team of dedicated professionals committed to providing excellent resident care to our skilled nursing home customers. Our team of pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians, billing experts, data-entry specialists and delivery drivers all recognize that we exist to serve you and to make your partnership with our pharmacy successful. We provide several service features that benefit our facilities, their staff and their residents.
Some of these services include:
- 24/7 access to one of our local pharmacists
- Specialized medication packaging
- Up-to-date Medication Administration Records (MARs)
- Option for Electronic Medication Administration Records (EMARs)
- Emergency Kits
- Medication return processing
- First dose remote dispensing machines
- Medication Cart programs
- iPad program to provide direct internet access to our pharmacy during med-pass etc.
- Pharmacy Technician-assisted medication exchanges
- Itemized invoices and local dedicated billing team
- Valuable cost reports, breaking out costs by patient and by drug, as well returns recaps, listing of residents who are “donut hole” pending etc.
- Free Delivery
Guardian nationally is a group of 18 local-market, independently owned, long-term care pharmacies, located across 11 states. Our group affords us tremendous buying power, lowering your medication costs. We share industry knowledge, such as state survey experiences, and in turn pass that learning on to you.
In our pharmacy we use Docutrack software, a paperless fax and record keeping system. Removing paper from the pharmacy creates a more productive workflow and enables flawless audits and superior customer service. All documents are easily accessible to all staff members, reducing the time required to pull documentation for patients, doctors, and facilities.
Thank you for your business or your consideration. We are, or would be, honored to serve you.
Guardian Pharmacy is a supporting member of MN-DONA. See you at the Fall show!